Carnival Creations Summer Camp at Mountain River School
When deciding if this program will be a good fit for your child, please take the following into consideration:
- We maintain a 6:1 child/adult ratio where the role of the adult is to step back and tune in. Wonder Roots/TimberNook staff maintains visual contact with children, but may be out of arm’s reach. Staff allows children the opportunity to build conflict resolution skills, and they will step in when safety is a factor.
- We expect children to maintain visual contact of a staff person, stay within the designated (unfenced) boundaries within the site, and manage their needs (such as eating, drinking fluids, using the restroom).
- We understand that children are individuals and sometimes have varying abilities and unique needs. If your child requires additional support, please contact us to make a plan.
- All team members are background checked. A team member will always be certified in first aid and CPR.
- The specifics about this program will be e-mailed to you a few days in advance.
- This is a drop-off program. Drop off begins at 8:55 am and all children should be picked up by 3:05pm.
- This program is 100% outdoors. Weather appropriate attire is required.
- This program is located at Mountain River School in Morristown, VT.