Get out and Explore
We are ready, are you?
TimberNook of Greater Burlington Summer Camps100% Outdoor, Small Group Summer Programs!
Summer programs kick off in just a few weeks and we are making plans to welcome your kids for adventure, wonder, creativity, and growth! We've updated our camp policies and procedures to the latest COVID-19 guidance to maintain the health and safety of our participants and our staff.
Forest Family Fun
- Customized Family Outdoor Experience
- Pick Your Own Theme:
- Fantastic Forts
- Art Adventures
- Story Sensations
- Explorer Expedition
- NOTE: If you were signed up for our Monday/Tuesday Spring 2020 TimberNook Wild Ones Session, please contact me for special pricing.
Available Dates in MAY:
- Fri. 5/15: 2-4 PM (Hinesburg)
- Sat. 5/16: 10-Noon (South Burlington)
- Sat. 5/16: 2-4 PM (South Burlington)
- Tues. 5/19: 10-Noon (Hinesburg)
- Thurs. 5/21: 10-Noon (South Burlington)
- Weds. 5/27: 2-4 PM (South Burlington)
- Thurs. 5/28: 10-Noon (Hinesburg)
- Are there minimum age requirements?
Sessions are custom planned and intended for families with children. We are able to accommodate a range of children's ages from toddler to teen.
- What do I park?
Parking is available in the Ascension Church Parking Lot in South Burlington and along the driveway of our Hinesburg location.
- What should I bring?
Programs are held 100% outdoors rain or shine. In the case of rain, we will have tarps and canopies set up. Proper outdoor clothing and gear (rain pants/coat, play clothes, etc) will help make for a more pleasant experience. Please bring drinking water and your own hand sanitizer. We will have water and soap available for hand washing. Indoor bathrooms are not currently accessible.
- Who can I contact with any questions?
Please contact Colleen with any questions.
- What's the refund policy?
Purchase for Family Forest Fun is non-refundable, but you may transfer your session to another family.